The day that I dread is rapidly approaching. I must find something to do to fend off the depression...Thirteen things that I can do on November 2 in lieu of the cancelled concert
1. Find the nearest Margarita Night and get completely wasted! Probably not a good idea...
2. Find this Bella Piper person and beat the living crap out of her. Also not such a good idea, but it sure would be fun!
3. The first response of the addictive personality being anger, is there anybody else I could beat up for you, Michael? I can take 'em!
4. Finish Sometimes The Angels
and email it so that someone can have it as originally planned.
5. Order that damned guitar from Musician's Friend
, and to hell with the cost. I don't need to eat anyway!
6. Read a good book. I've got them piled up everywhere, waiting to be read. This is probably the best idea so far, but it's so BORING!
7. Get some cheese to go with all of my "whine"!
8. Spend some quality time with"Rudolf".
my favorite guitar, the 12 string Fender.
9. Compose my own little acoustic instumental. The title, Depression in E Minor
10. Change the date on all of my calendars in the hope that I'll forget what day it is. As if that would really work!
11. Write a trashy X - rated fan fiction about what I had hoped would happen that night. No, That would just make me more depressed...
12. Surf You Tube
for "Weird Al" videos to make me giggle!
13. Go to bed early for once in my life so that it will just be over!