I got my paystub today, and realized that I'll be carrying over a little more than three weeks of vacation time into next year. Obviously I need to take a little more time off work, so this week's thirteen is...
Thirteen things that I could do if I took those vacation days
1. Clean my house. (Yeah, right!)
2. Spend some quality time with Rudolf, Blackie, Matthias, and Klaus. (My guitars)
3. Finish some of the many musical projects that I've started, like Sometimes The Angels.
4. Go to Wheeling Island for some serious gambling and eating!
5. Sleep until noon!
6. Search yet again for my missing guitars. Maybe I'll miraculously find them.
7. Beat "the estranged one" senseless and force him to tell me what he did with those missing guitars.
8. Work on my unfinished writing projects. There are many.
9. Read a couple of books.
10. Shop 'til I drop!
11. Bake cookies.
11. Catch up on the laundry that is piling up.
12. Run away!
13. Sit around and just vegetate!