I don't go back to the doctor until April 3, but I am so ready to go back to work, so this week's thirteen is:Thirteen reasons that I wish I could go back to work NOW!
1. I am bored.
2. I miss goofing around with my co-workers, even the most annoying ones.
3. I miss my customers.
4. I miss all of my doggie friends!
5. I need to get back to my normal lifestyle if I am to lose the weight that this injury has caused me to gain.
6. I feel fine and I'm sick of hopping around with a pair of sticks!
7. I don't want to run out of sick leave.
8. I can't wait to hear all of the jokes about how I'll do ANYTHING to get out of working in the wintertime!
9. All of this family togetherness is getting to me, and the rest of the family as well!
10. I don't want to have to totally relearn my route!
11. I don't want people complaining about how much time off I've already had when I take my vacation in September. It's not as if I've been enjoying myself these last few months!
12. I want to be rid of all of the 39¢ stamps in my stock before the rate increases in May.
13. I miss my alone time.